A few quick observations on a Monday morning...
- The Clinton campaign, Democrats and Republicans are foolish to be asking for the FBI to immediately release the emails found on the laptop computer Huma Abedin shared with her estranged husband, disgraced ex-congressman Anthony Weiner. The agency has not had sufficient time to review the information, and some of the emails could contain highly sensitive information.
- Anyone with rudimentary detective skills, or just plain common sense, can smell "CYA" all over this case. Weiner is under investigation for a variety of serious offenses involving transmitting pornographic photos and materials over the Internet to minors. Perhaps he knew early on that if he got caught, he could use valuable information against Hillary to save his sorry ass. So he may well have taken information from Huma's smartphone or another device and put it on a thumb drive.
- FBI Director James Comey probably had no choice but to go public with the discovery of these emails. Many of his subordinates are threatening outright mutiny, and if any of them resigned and embarked on the typical book/cable talk show/speakers whirlwind, it would tarnish his reputation to the point that he would no longer be able to continue in his role. He also probably realized the emails would come to light in the separate investigation by New York City authorities into Weiner's sordid doings.
- Abedin's treatment of official government emails, like her lax handling of documents, illustrates once more that Clinton and Abedin are utterly reckless, incompetent and just plain stupid when it comes to safeguarding state secrets. They absolutely cannot be trusted.
- The ghoulish, creepy appearance and depraved nature of "Carlos Danger" is truly the face and personification of the Democrat Party. This is a party of nihilistic, soulless people who have sold out what little principles anid values they once had -- all for power and money.
- At the risk of being called an Islamophobe (actually, that would be a badge of honor), I will say what no mainstream news reporter has the courage to say: Abedin may well be a Muslim Brotherhood plant. What else could explain her being able to visit Saudi Arabia and escaping alive, despite being married to a Jew -- a marriage obviously entered into because Abedin felt that having a U.S. Congressman with key connections would help her gain power, wealth and influence. Marrying a Jew is regarded as a grave transgression -- utter apostasy. Something doesn't add up here.
- Crooked Hillary and her sleazy "husband" Slick Willie are accustomed to throwing others under the bus, but it's looking like they may well be the ones tossed under the bus this time around.
- What goes around comes aroound. The Clintons have been stepping on people for decades, and it may well be time to pay the piper. The late Jim McDougal, one of the Clintons' partners in the Whitewater scheme who died in prison in 1998, once made a devastating assessment of ruthless, self-serving Billary: "I think the Clintons are really sort of like tornadoes moving through people's lives. I'm just one of the people left in the wake of their passing by."
- Wikileaks head honcho Julian Assange says the best is yet to come. Supposedly, tomorrow is the day he releases the kill-shot emails. Man, this is bread & circuses at its finest. I pulled up a chair long ago, but have run out of popcorn. Time to make some more and settle in for the final eight days!